CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My 1st cakes

1st Cake

above: This is the 1st one ever, I made the icing from scratch on all of these but I do use box cakes, I have two kids I don't have THAT much time : )


2nd Cake


above: I love this huge cupcake pan, it's one whole box cake! this is how it looks when you take it out of the pan.

above: And now it's iced together

above: And now it's done
3rd Cake

above: it was a good 1st try but hopefully I'll get MUCH better!

4th Cake (cupcakes)


above: I made these for Makayla's 1st birthday and let me tell you cupcakes are way harder to frost then a cake!

5th Cake

above: I made this cake at my cake decorating class tonight I'm getting there


6th Cake

above: Haha yeah right!!!!!!! Maybe one day. Although I am going to try something like this for my FIL wedding at the end of the month except in all white chocolate, pics to come soon!

4 comments:

Celice said...

Those are awesome! You did so great!

Emily said...

YUM!! So cute :) Are you sure your mom isn't Martha?!

Lacey said...

Those cakes are so good! I can't believe you just started. I might ask you to make one of the cupcake ones for Garrett's 1st bday. I would pay you of course. :)

Meredith said...

Ha! My mom is def not Martha Stewart, although my grandma is close!