CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Something to Blog about

I went to NYC last week for the first time! It was amazing, I am ready to pick up and move there. Midtown if I had a choice ; ) I went with my Step-sister and my step-mother, it was for both our 25th birthday's! I'm pretty sure it was the best vacation I've ever been on, we just got to do and see so much! I'm trying to talk Kyle into taking me back for our 5 year anniversary, but he's not a big fan on NY : (

Here is a few pics of the trip. I just got my new Nikon D90 the night before so I took tons of pics but I'll just show you some of my favs!

This was going to be pic 7. but I just couldn't put it last , its me and Christopher Meloni aka Det. Elliot Stabler from Law and Order SVU. I ran into him at LaGuardia Airport on the way home! He was so nice and cute!!!!!!!!!!!


1. This is Times Square (taken from the bus)

2. My first ride on a Subway!
3. This is my favorite building the Flat Iron
4. This is me & Miss Liberty!
5. Me and the Manhattan Skyline
6. The buildings peeking out from Central Park

0 comments: